Hello, I am a classical pianist interested in playing in Golden Gate Park. We are located in NYC… Please advised on what we have to do to perform there……….. I guess what I am saying how do we go about renting the park


It depends on where you would like to perform – indoor or outdoor. If you have a specific indoor venue in mind, then you would call the appropriate contact. To rent certain outdoor parts of the park, there are applicable permit fees and a reservation process. To reserve an outdoor space, contact the San Francisco Recreation & Parks Department at:

San Francisco Recreation & Parks Department
McLaren Lodge-Golden Gate Park
501 Stanyan St.
San Francisco, CA 94117
(415) 831-2700
[email protected]