Located in the Inner Sunset neighborhood, Pacific Catch on Ninth Ave is a seafood restaurant found within walking distance to Golden Gate Park, and is one of four locations throughout San Francisco. Patrons come to the eatery to order take-out, make reservations for dinner, enjoy the fresh air of outdoor seating, and arrange a cozy night in by placing a delivery order. With a reputation for having a friendly staff and serving reasonably priced edibles, Pacific Catch is the place to go for a fresh fish grill menu.
Address: 1200 9th Ave
(between Irving St & Lincoln Way)
Phone: (415) 504-6905
The menu at Pacific Catch is filled with plenty of tasty selections that offers Pacific Starters (including Baja Shrimp Ceviche served with fresh tortilla chips), Hawaiian Poke (with options that go beyond the traditional sushi-grade ahi tuna options), Sushi/Salads (including oversized sushi rolls and meal-sized salads), and Fish & Chips/Signature Sandwiches (such as BBQ Salmon and Vietnamese Steak sandwiches).
The Pan-Asian Rice Bowls and Island Tacos (made with your choice of cod, mahi mahi, tuna, chicken, shrimp or steak) are a hit. You can also add Sides (including sweet potato, traditional or spicy fries) to your meal, and cap off a delicious dinner with desserts, such as Fried Dulce de Leche “Spring Rolls” – made with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce.
Other menu highlights include:
• Daily chalkboard specials that provide a rotating lineup of today’s fresh catch & Pacific Rim inspired entrees, sandwiches and other items. Dishes combine bold sauces, spices and the various cooking styles of Asian, Latin American and Polynesian with local California ingredients.
• A Gluten Free Menu satisfies gluten-sensitive patrons with options, such as Salmon Thai Curry, Chipotle Mahi Salad, Baja Shrimp Ceviche, Edamame, and Double Rainbow Vanilla Bean Ice Cream.
In addition to sipping on Spicy Pacific Martinis and Agave Margaritas during Happy Hour, past customers often praise the following items served at Pacific Catch:
• The Hawaiian Poke comes highly recommended as an appetizer, and is a favorite dish for many.
• The Wasabi Bowl has been called divine, as it offers hints of sweetness with the addition of ginger, sesame, and wasabi. It also comes with a satisfying serving of fresh greens, rice, and very fresh poke.
• With a reputation for fresh fish, the Lomi Lomi Poke appetizer delights with chopped pieces of salmon, tomatoes, sweet onions, cilantro, and red chilies.
Closest Golden Gate Park Attractions
The closest attractions in Golden Gate Park to Pacific Catch are the San Francisco Botanical Garden and the Baseball Field.
Hours: Sunday – Thursday – Full menu available from 11:00 am to 10:30 pm
Full Bar and Bar Bites available 10:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Friday & Saturday – Full Menu available from 11:00 am to 11:00 pm Full Bar and Bar Bites available 11:00 pm to Midnight
Happy Hour – Monday through Friday from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm 10:00 pm – close nightly