With several locations about town, Crepevine is a restaurant that specializes in creparies, and happens to have an eatery situated within walking distance to Golden Gate Park. Located in the Inner Sunset neighborhood, people come to experience the little touches that make a meal special, such as homemade dressings, sauces, and a signature pancake mix. With a reputation for using the freshest, healthiest, ingredients, such as organic, fair-trade coffee, Crepevine is a popular hot spot for getting something to eat in San Francisco before a day at the park.
Address: 624 Irving Street
Phone: (415) 681-5858
The Crepevine menu consists of Sandwiches (served with house potatoes and mixed greens with balsamic vinaigrette), Salads (including Caesar, Asian Chicken, and Nicoise), Pasta (with fettuccine, linguini and penne dishes), Scrambles (made with three eggs and served with house potatoes and toast), Omelettes (including Denver, Greek, and Spanish options), Benedictions (poached egg dishes), Sweet Crepes (including the Jamaican made with bananas in a caramel rum sauce), Savory Crepes (with ingredients such as grilled chicken, eggplant, and caramelized onions), and Sides, such as spicy cornbread and chicken apple sausage.
Other menu highlights include:
• French toast and pancakes, including buttermilk creations made with blueberry, banana-coconut, strawberries or chocolate chips.
• Sweet Crepes made with Nutella, such as the Siena (Nutella, strawberries, and nuts), Monaco (Nutella and bananas), and Burlingame (strawberries, bananas and Nutella).
In addition to savoring Pumpkin & Spice pancakes or trying out a Cherry Blintz, past customers of Crepevine often praise the following menu items:
• The Salad portions have been described as huge, with favorites including the Thai Chicken Salad and Grenada Salad– even the side salad has been called ‘always on point.’
• When looking for a Sweet Crepe, consider the Siena, which has been called the ‘best sweet crepe’ at the restaurant – served with Nutella, ice cream, whipped cream, pistachios, and strawberries.
• The Bacon has received a great deal of kudos – being described as ‘divine,’ ‘oh so good,’ and ‘thick, chewy and crispy,’
• Made with sautéed onions, kalamata olives, spinach, and feta cheese, the Greek Savory Crepe has been noted for offering a ‘rich combination’ and being ‘absolutely delicious’ – satisfying even the pickiest of eaters.
Closest Golden Gate Park Attractions
One of the closest attractions in Golden Gate Park to Crepevine is the Baseball Field.
Hours: Sunday to Thursday – from 7:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Friday & Saturday – from 7:30 a.m. to midnight